Words to know: Palimpsest

On my very first ever day of geology class, my geology professor introduced me to the word palimpsest, which is a text written over other texts. Normally the word is used to describe parchments in which the original writing has been removed and written over by new writing, However, the Earth itself truly is the ultimate… Continue reading Words to know: Palimpsest